Monday, May 23, 2011

I SURVIVED SUMMER CLASS!



     Sooo.. SUMMER CLASS IS FINALLY OVER! Oh yeah!

     SWEET!

    Felt like I was imprisoned for two thick months!  For the last three weeks of my summer class were like HELL WEEK for me! Awwww! Really. Seriously. And I hate it! There were times that I wasn't feeling happy anymore of what I'm doing. And sometimes, I feel so.. lazy, depressed, and unmotivated. But there were times (a lot of times), that I wasn't sleeping anymore. Yep. Awake for like 24 hours just to finish doing projects or just simply reviewing. Eeewww! I know, I know, THAT SUCKS! But do I looked like I have a choice at all? ZIP! NONE! NADA! Well, apparently I have no choice at all!
    
     So yeah,  I had to suck up all the drama,  pull myself together and deal with it..  So...



TADAAA!!!
~Summer Class is...
FINALLY, AWESOMELY, AMAZINGLY, HANDSOMELY, BEAUTIFULLY, FREAKINGLY, OVERRRRRRRRRRR!

    Yep! You heard me right! It's OVER! And I can't even imagine how I survived it!
    Haha. Well basically, this blog is just me saying how happy and relief I am that classes are over. And tomorrow is our enrollment!

    WHAT THE!

    Just kidding! :DD

*Shout out to all college students out there who had their summer classes this year. You all deserve a pat on the back guys! PEACE! =)


~SCDD Here

No comments:

Post a Comment