Friday, July 29, 2011

I Hate Things When It Becomes Shitty and All That

     I know that no one will going to read this. And that's okay. I really don't mind at all. 'Coz this post is just all about saying what is purely on my mind cause I just want to let things all out. I've been quite for a very long time.
     You know... Some people are just shitty now a days. Just some...
     And you see, I never intended to be mean, harsh, or to be bitter right nao, 'cause wherever state I am right now of being single is fine. And I know it is going nowhere... for now. I have plans. God's plans. And so, I'm living peacefully and quiet right now and is gradually coping to "life's unfairness" or should I say "human's unfairness?" And so, these shitty beings will suddenly come up to you, and will boast things to you that's gunna hurt you eventually. Like, "WATDAHELL are you saying man?" It is like if you are going to hurt me, do it DIRECTLY not INDIRECTLY 'coz that confuses me more.. Like what are your intentions then? To hurt me with a cute packaging cover-up? Hayyyyy. Can you just be MATURE and THINK NOT OF YOURSELF for a sec?
     When will you ever learn not to hurt people? When will you ever change? 
And for the record man,
     "THINGS ARE DEFINITELY AWKWARD NOW, 'COZ YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE EVERYTHING AWKWARD!!!"
      Then if your happy with whatever state you are right now, then BE HAPPY, SHUT THE HELL UP AND DON'T ACT AS IF I'M NOT IN THE ZONE! 
     Dang. This was shitty!

*I apologize for being this and all. Forgive my words but this is rawness... 



THAT'S ALL I HAFTA SAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment