Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Dad is A Great Cook! =)

    Since Mom went to abroad when I was still in junior high, my Dad was the one who took over the responsibilities in the kitchen. Well, err, I know that it should be me... I'm busy! Hihihi. So okay, he cooks some of this and some of that, and I'm like, "Okay, I'll eat this.. I'll eat that...". But sometimes... it's like this, "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?.. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" and we've ended up fighting over it!
   
    Well sometimes he pretty sucked on the foods he cooks. Just. Sometimes. Not. All. The. Time. (he''ll understand♥). On the contrary, I always saw in him the DETERMINATION to cook BETTER every time he fix foods for us! He takes extra time and effort to ask his neighbor friends about on recipes he's not usually preparing. So here's a simple post to acknowledge his Greatness in The Kitchen Yow! :)
    
    Well just recently for THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS, he cooked us THREE-EXQUISITE-AND-DELICIOUS DISHES such as.. 
  • Sinigang Na Isda Sa Miso
  • Sarciado
  • Chicken Afritada
   :DD YumYumYum

     So if you've seen me with my tummy, bloated, well, I've been eatin' like a hardworking construction worker! :)

    THANKS DAD! ♥
   ~MyNameIsSCDD.

2 comments: